WHAT THE HAIL!!??
At St. Claude Autobody, we're not meteorologists but we are specialists when it comes to hail repair.
i HAVE HAIL DAMAGE... WHAT DO I DO NOW?
If you've never made a hail claim before, the claim process can be confusing and frustrating... let us change that. Here's a step by step guide to getting the process started.
- Call MPI at 1-800-665-2410 and be sure to have your vehicle registration and driver's license handy to save time. All hail claims must be processed through the MPI Call Center at this number and cannot be processed at individual Physical Damage Estimating Centers (i.e. Portage la Prairie, Winkler)
- Be patient. With the large amount of hail claims, the Call Center will be flooded with calls.
- MPI will gather the necessary information needed to get your claim started. They will set up an appointment for an estimator to look at your vehicle. Be sure to mention to MPI if your vehicle is not safe to drive as this may affect when and where your vehicle will be estimated.
- Once the estimator has looked at your vehicle, they will let you know if your vehicle is either repairable or a total loss (write off). Typically the estimator will keep the estimate sheets if they feel it may be a total loss. If it is repairable, you are now free to bring it to any repair facility to get the repairs completed.
- Contact St.Claude Autobody to setup a date and time that works for you to have your vehicles pre-inspection completed at our shop. You can contact us by phone (204-379-2253), or quickly fill out our mobile-friendly online form and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
why choose st. claude autobody?
St.Claude Autobody is proud to offer Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) services to its customers. We have an affiliation with the PDR wizards at Magicmen Paintless Dent Repair, as well as our own in-house technician capable of completing PDR. If you bring your vehicle to St.Claude Autobody for a hail repair, you can be sure that your vehicle will be returned to you with its factory finish looking as good as new.
what is Paintless dent repair (pdr)?
We get that question all the time... fortunately for you, we've used this repair method extensively.
But I'll let Ken tell you all about it....